Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, I have a feature suggestion: AI powered verbal-tic and meeting etiquette notifications powered by automated transcription.
- "If you can help it, you might consider trying to avoid saying the word 'um' during the next meeting"
- "Your speech sounded heavy on business-speak but conveyed little meaning"
- "It sounded like you interrupted people a lot; try waiting before speaking"
- "You were usually the one talking and were repeatedly interrupted after long monologs; consider giving others a chance to speak up"
- "You kept asking 'right?' but didn't give other people a chance to answer"