Control Music.app and rate songs from the menu bar
Author: Charlie Hayes
Double-click the TuneController.prefPane to install.
Open System Preferences and enable the desired menus.
Aside from clicking the various menus buttons, you can re-order the menus by holding the command key and dragging them.
There is currently no way to customize the way the menus look.
- Tune Info is more responsive when activating Music.app
- Now works with Big Sur
- Tune Info is more efficient when iTunes is not active
- Added Tune Info menu
- Added Preference Pane to control which menus are running
- Re-wrote in Swift, now uses official menu extra API instead of menu cracker
- Improved responsiveness and performance
- Fixed regression with rating when iTunes had focus
- Added workaround to High Sierra bug where iTunes updates are not being broadcast properly
- Added support for dark theme
- Added readme
- Removed highlight used in Mavericks and below
- Initial Release